WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following main types of information when you visit this site:
- Web page usage data - In the normal course of browsing the website, we may collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, language settings, and the URLs of the referring and exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site and what links you click on while using the website.
- Contact enquiry data - When you submit an enquiry through our contact form you provide us with your email address.
- Personally identifiable data - We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. The amount and type of information that CycleLifeHQ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction and includes the following data items:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with CycleLifeHQ.
- Website Improvement - We collect this information to better understand how our visitors use the website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Email Notifications - We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with CycleLifeHQ products and services. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- Aggregated Statistics - We may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to our websites. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we don't disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
data to anyone. In addition to cookies that we might use on the site,
others (such as Google Analytics) may also serve cookies. We uses
cookies to help us identify and track visitors, their usage of our
websites, and their website access preferences. If you do not wish
cookies to be used in connection with your visit, please disable the
cookie function in your browser. However, if you do decide to not accept
cookies, the site may not work properly.
If CycleLifeHQ, or substantially all of its assets, were
acquired, or in the unlikely event that CycleLifeHQ goes out of
business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the
assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge
that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of CycleLifeHQ may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this
Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to
users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow
the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an
online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use
your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other
things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of
MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have provided us with information and would like to make
changes to it or how we contact you, please get in touch with us via our