Make money online from new customers
Make more money for your business by selling your products and services to new online customers via our global network. It’s free plus get easy bookings, on simple commission, and reliable on time payments.
Bicycle tourists stay longer and spend more
We support everyone in the bike tourism industry.
It is simple to grow your business
1. Sign Up. Its Free.
- Start by completing your business profile.
- Add your brand and set your business terms.
- Connect your stripe.com account so you can receive payments.
- We have resources to help
you promote your business and its services. Hit the chat button to talk to a
business rep now.
2. List your products or services
Create your listings, using the "Create Listing" button.
- Describe your service - include as much information in your listing as possible. This will help users have a clear understanding of what they are booking. It will help build trust, and will save you time by answering questions up front. Details will also be searched on CycleLifeHQ and in search engines such as Google, so more folks will find your posts.
- Add great photos - Beautiful, high-quality photographs may be the most important part of your posts. The ideal image ratio should be 3:2, such as 660x440 pixels or 1500x1000 pixels. You can use any image editor to crop your photos, including Paint and free online tools like cropp.me and Cut My Pic.
- Add a GPX File - Some listing types include the ability to show a GPX map. Our GPX upload functionality supports most GPX files and we have tested it with Fitbit, Garmin and Strava GPX files.
- Add related listings - If you are creating more than one listing or there are other listings related to yours, you can add these to your listing by using the RELATED LISTING functionality.
3. Cyclists find your listing and use your services
4. Welcome your customers
5. Grow your business
Partner with us
Our business partnerships provide initial consultation and ongoing support for your journey in attracting more bicycle tourists.
Participating businesses provide an ongoing offer for Premium cyclists which we help promote to attract more cyclists to you.
Our partnership support provides you with access to:
- market your business direct to a niche (but large!) cycling audience;
- our bike friendly checklist to identify your current strengths and weaknesses;
- we'll then provide you with a recommendation report containing easily implementable actions to attract more bicycle tourists;
- regular industry insights and latest news to stay at the front of the game;
- a community of like-minded bicycle friendly businesses to share experiences, ask questions and connect;
- special recognition as a CycleLifeHQ bicycle tourism business – online and shopfront window sticker; and
- list tours, events, services, points of interest, trip reports and other information on the CycleLifeHQ platform.
Simply contact us today to chat about a partnership opportunities and join our growing bike friendly business community