A very popular sign posted cycling route on bitumen roads. This ride is only 26.6km and is relatively flat, so it’s perfect for fast bunch rides, or for a relaxing ‘weekend ride’. Early morning bunch rides start from the Cowra Visitor Centre at 6am most weekdays and 6-8am weekends. Start or finish the ride with great coffee and well-priced meals at the Rose Garden Coffee. Bike racks, all day car parking and public toilets are available and McDonalds is located next door.
1. Start at the Cowra Visitor Information Centre and ride west on Grenfell Road for 5.5km.
2. Turn left onto Chiverton Road (distance from start 5.5km) and ride south-east for 6.8km.
3. Cross the Young Road (distance from start 12.3km) and ride east along Burnie Hielman Street for 600m.
4. Turn left onto Noonbinna Road (distance from start 12.9km) and ride east for 4.6km.
5. Turn left onto Boorowa Road (distance from start 17.25km) and ride north for 9.3km.
6. Ends Cowra Visitor Information Centre (total 26.6km)
26.592 km / 16.523 mi
141 m / 462 ft
141 m / 463 ft
330 m / 1,082 ft