Visit the Mounds, Murals and Memorials of the Ohio to Erie Trail South Central Section.
Ohio to Erie Trail - South Central map includes: Columbus, Georgesville/Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, London, South Charleston, Cedarville, and Xenia (94-km, 58-mile).
Visit these related CycleLifeHQ listings along the South Central segment of the Ohio to Erie Trail.
- Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park
- Camp Chase Trail, Wilson Road Park
- London Trailside Camping
- Xenia Station Park
Alum Creek Trail area:
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at 1777 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43203 (1.5 miles south of the Ohio to Erie Trail)
Mounds, Monuments, Memorials and Murals (Columbus to Xenia):
- Campbell Memorial Park, Shrum Mound 2 miles north of the Ohio to Erie Trail at 3141 McKinley Ave. Columbus, OH 43204
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum 300 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215 opened in October 2018 on the west bank of the Scioto /saɪˈoʊtə/ River. NVMM is a museum and memorial dedicated to the veteran’s experience.
- Movin' & Groovin' Mural on Camp Chase Trail, Columbus, OH 43204 summerjamwest.org/movin/
- Civil War History: Camp Chase Confederate Cemetery 2900 Sullivant Ave, Columbus, OH 43204; www.cem.va.gov/cems/lots/campchase.asp
- Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park (Scenic Darby Creek, Fort Ancient Mound (via Ancient Trail) Nature Center and Herd of Bison (via Darby Creek Greenway) 7,103 acres www.metroparks.net/parks-and-trails/battelle-darby-creek/park-map/
- Madison County Courthouse, 1 N Main St, London, OH 43140 co.madison.oh.us
- London Primitive Trailside Camp Area, Prairie Grass Trail, London, OH 43140
- Prairie Grass Trail; South Charleston Trailhead, South Charleston, OH 45368 www.villageofsouthcharleston.net/bikepath.html
- Peterson Park; Indian Mound Reserve; (Cedarville Community Park, Massie Creek Park) 2750 US-42, Cedarville, OH 45314 www.gcparkstrails.com/228/Indian-Mound-Reserve
- National Afro-American Museum & Cultural Center; 1350 Brush Row Rd, Wilberforce, OH 45384
- Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument; 1120 US-42, Xenia, OH 45385
- Xenia Station, 150 South Miami Ave., Xenia, OH 45385 (Replica of Xenia's 1880s brick railroad station) www.xeniastation.com
93.548 km / 58.128 mi
309 m / 1,015 ft
268 m / 881 ft
350 m / 1,149 ft