Kern River Mountain Biking Association (K.R.M.B.A)
K.R.M.B.A. is a new bike club formed to encourage, create, and protect sustainable mountain biking opportunities in the Kern River Valley and Southern Sierra.
What we do:
1. Promote a healthy lifestyle and appreciation of nature through mountain biking.
2. Work with landowners/managers to enhance mountain biking opportunities.
3. Apply for grants for improving and building trails, bike facilities, bridges, etc.
4. Volunteer and perform trail maintenance.
5. Organize biking events and club bike rides.