Travelling by bicycle, you will immerse yourself in all the diversity that our frontier town, Alice Springs, has to offer. Enjoy a picturesque 3km bike ride alongside the dry Todd River bed into the National Park. On this route you’ll experience the unique detail of this classic outback town. Upon arrival of our first destination, you will learn about the original town settlement at the Alice Springs Telegraph Station. Here, you can enjoy an NT roasted barista coffee, home baked cake and a stroll through the Trail Station Cafe Gift Shop. Next, your guide will lead you to Yubu Napa Art Gallery, where original and contemporary Indigenous artworks are showcased. Regularly, Indigenous artists are painting in residence.
- Total tour duration is 4 hours; this includes bike and equipment set-up, skills tuition (where required) and rest stops along the way
- Participants should bring a minimum of 700ml of drinking water
- The tour takes place only on sealed paths
- Please contact us if you have a group of 6 or larger
- This activity is a 4 hour activity.
- Tours depart from Outback Cycling, 6/63 Todd Street Mall.
- MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS
- We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly to inquire about short-term bookings.