This service is for riders coming to Summerlin on their own to pick up their E-bike(s). Just come to pick up your E-bike, enjoy the ride and return it.!
Meet us at a designated location in Summerlin.
Your self-guided tour will begin in the neighborhood of Summerlin. You'll be provided with all the necessary equipment such as a helmet, bottles of water and an electric bike.
These e-bikes are pedal-assist and you'll pedal them just like you do a regular bike except that the electric assist takes the strain out of the hills and headwinds. You will be amazed how easy they are to operate and are able to go a maximum speed of 20mph. After a safety orientation and practice ride, you will be ready to head up to the Red Rock Canyon on a 4-mile bike lane before entering the Red Rock National Conservation Area. Once inside the park, glide along the 13-mile canyon paved scenic byway to reach an elevation of 4,800-feet with many places to stop.
Red Rock Canyon is only a few miles west of Las Vegas and is estimated to be 190 million years old and is also home to over 200 different animals including coyotes, burros, bighorn sheep, wild horses, turtles and much more. You will be able to photograph the display of a wide variety of beautiful landscapes within a short period of time. From red sandstone of the Calico Basin on the east to the red striped wooded mountains on the west, this is almost like a paradise for cycling enthusiasts. Exploring this loop by electric bike will give you a great overview of the scenery much better than hiking the trails.
Equipment and highlights
- Motorized bike that can effortlessly bring you up to an altitude of 4,800 feet (1,500 feet elevation from starting point)
- 20 miles of access to the Red Rock Scenic loop up to 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Entrance fees to Red Rock Canyon included
- Bottles of water
- Small bag to put your bottles of water an small belonging
- Helmet and Summer or Winter gloves
- Winter windproof jacket if needed
- Backpack in case you need one
- Back up sunscreen- It is the desert after all!