Distance
74.78 km
Ascent
750 m
Descent
754 m
Peak
690 m
Difficulty
Intermediate
Duration
2-4 hrs
Boorowa, Rugby and Rye Park circuit

This one screams of sports fields and awesome sourdough bread. Alas; the town names along this circuit do not bear testament to their namesakes. However, you won't be left disappointed despite no rugby games nor rye sourdough bread ;)

At 75km, 800m of elevation climb, stunning countryside, and a mix of sealed and gravel roads - you'll love this one!

TERRAIN

There is one main climb of around 7km at an average grade of 1.5% around 17km after you've left Boorowa and heading towards Rugby.

Around 70% of the ride is on sealed roads and the remaining 30% gravel. 

ACCESS

You can start this one from anywhere within the township of Boorowa. Starting from your place of accommodation is perfect. Alternatively, you can park near the Visitor Centre and ride from there.

FOOD AND DRINK

There are no provisions during the ride, so be sure to take water with you, and some snacks.

Ride type:
Mountain biking
Road riding
Sightseeing
Commuter
Rail Trail
Gravel
Various
EPIC Ride
Fitness Level:
Low
Medium
High
Ultra Fit
Various
Terrain:
Shared Bike Path - Paved
Shared Bike Path - Dirt
On-Road Bike Lane
On-Road
Off-Road - Fire Trail
Off-Road - Rail Trail
Off-Road - Single Track
Off-Road - Double Track
Off-Road - Downhill
Off-Road
Gravel Road
Trail Signage:
Excellent
Good
Average
Poor
Non Existant
Mobile Coverage:
Excellent
Good
Limited
Nil
Services:
Water
Food
First Aid
Toilets
Bike hire
Carparking
Bike servicing
Accessible by bike
Accessible by car
Accessible by public transport
Accessible by shuttle
Comments

Comments (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.