- WHEN - Summer: 10.30h or 16:30h - Daily (1st Apr to 31st Oct)
- Winter: 10:30h Thu, Sat & Sun (1st Nov to 31st Mar)
- LAST - 3 Hours Tour.
- SPEAKING: English
HIGHLIGHTS: Gothic District, El Born District, Ciutadella Park, Arc de Triomf, Gaudì Emblematics Buildings -Casa Milà and Casa Batlló- Sagrada Familia Temple, Las Ramblas
- GLOW: Top Barcelona Highlights.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Bottled Water,
Once you meet your guide at the City Center, you will ride your Electric Bike through the narrow streets of the Old City. Gradually becoming familiar with its main attractions, like the Sant Jaume square, the Medieval District including the breathtaking church of Santa Maria del Mar, as well as the green Ciutadella park. Then you will head to explore the modern area at Paseo de Gracia, where you can immerse yourself in the unique Catalan Modernism, while exploring the amazing buildings designed by Gaudí, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá, the impressive Basilica of the Sagrada Familia or the Casa LLeo Morera created by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
BETTER TO KNOW BEFOR YOU GO:
- Our Tours are conducted on comfortable Electric Bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall).
- For smaller kids we have different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride.
- Advised clothing: Comfortable walking shoes. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer.