Cabarita Park has continued to evolve over a period of some 135 years since it was dedicated as a ‘Reserve for Public Recreation and Access to Wharf’ in 1880.
Located in Cabarita Park is the Pavilion which had been used for the signing of the Federation documents and the proclamation of the Commonwealth of Australia at Centennial Park in 1901. Concord Council bought the Pavilion for £60 and re-erected in Cabarita Park in 1903.
The Cabarita Conservatory is a new Community cultural facility which host a range of individual and local events. Cabarita Park Conservatory was officially opened in 2017. This project provides an adaptive space located in the popular Cabarita Park. The conservatory is an arts and cultural facility for artists and the community to undertake creative and cultural pursuits, including workshops, classes, exhibitions and youth and health programs. It includes a multipurpose hall, courtyard (with outdoor seating), storage, public toilets, kitchen and food truck facilities.